CBSE UGC NET December 2016 Application Form
Our Team is providing you news regarding Council of CBSC and UGC NET Dec 2016 i.e. Central Board of Secondary Education and National Eligibility Test. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is inviting application forms from appropriate and capable applicants for (NET) JRF / Lectureship.
Similar to as yearly CBSE is going to organizes UGC NET Dec 2016 for complete the necessities of Junior Research fellow and Lectureship position. As for every the announcement of CBSE UGC NET 2016 Exam will demeanor on December 2016.
CBSE UGC NET Dec Notification 2016
Applicants who will pass this exam they will employ on Junior Research Fellow and Lectureship post in India’s appreciated universities. We feel it is excellent news for those applicants who want to take UGC Net 2016 Examination. We want to wake you, ent hit ustic applicants who want to take UGC Net December 2016 examination they can submit the CBSE UGC NET December 2016 Application Form only on via online method. We are giving you a precious idea, before submitting the CBSE UGC NET Online Form via online method please check your all necessary eligibility criteria from the official announcement.
After comparing to you from the official announcement, if applicants are finding capable to them then they can submit CBSE UGC NET Online Registration Form 2016 via online method before the last date.
For any information regarding UGC NET Dec 2016 Application Form/cbsenet.nic.in Application Form, capability criteria, examination dates please read us underwritten complete page information
UGC National Eligibility Test Exam 2016 capability criteria:
- Firstly applicants must be a citizen of India.
- Applicants who want to take UGC National Eligibility Test 2016 examination they must have B.Ed / B.Tech / MBBS / Integrated BS-MS / MSC / Ph.D. from any reputed university.
- The maximum age is 28 years old limit for JRF post examination and no upper age limit for Lectureship post examination.
You can fill online application forms through the official website of Human Resource Development Group Council of Scientific & Industrial Research i.e. cbsenet.nic.in.
Applicants selection will be chosen on the behalf of UGC National Eligibility Test 2016 examination gain marks which will hold on December 2016.
UGC NET Dec Examination Fee 2016
General Candidates: Rs450/-
Other Backward Class: Rs225/-
SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs110/-
How to Fill CBSE UGC NET Dec 2016 Online Form
- Firstly you have to log on the official website which is cbsenet.nic.in.
- After visiting the official website, you will see one column which will be registration column.
- Then your form will represent on your screen
- Then fill it carefully as CBSE requirements
- After filling successfully submission of online application form applicants must also forward a hard copy print out of application form.
Important Date of CBSC UGC NET Dec Exam 2016
- Online Application form Submission starts from- September/ October 2016.
- Online Submission Last date- October 2016
- End date of submission of Application Fee- October 2016
- Correction allows in Particulars of application between- October 2016
- Exam Date- December 2016.